Senior Workplace Engineer 80-100% (w/m)
Do you have a passion for Workplace Engineering in the Microsoft environment? We are looking for a motivated Senior Workplace Engineer to join our innovative team. Together with your team, make sure that customer solutions are implemented optimally and take responsibility for projects.
What awaits you
- Ensure together with the team that customer solutions are implemented optimally.
- You manage projects independently and are the first contact person for our customers.
- You will support us in the further development and sale of our products and services.
- You educate yourself constantly – we aim to offer our customers the latest technologies.
- You work from home, in Co-Working Spaces, or at the customer’s office.
What we expect
- You have primary education in computer science, ideally with further education (HF/FH).
- You have several years of experience in workplace management with Microsoft technologies.
- You have experience in project management and can advise our customers in the relevant technical area.
- You have a quick apprehension, and want to constantly develop yourself further.
- You are willing to learn, innovative, motivated, flexible and feel comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- You are a team player, but you also like to work on your own.
- You have very good German and English skills.
baseVISION as employer
A future-oriented occupation in an innovative company with a dynamic, young team. You will take on much personal responsibility and bring in your own ideas. A large scope of action with a lot of variety will enable you to develop continuously. You can expect modern employment conditions as well as the possibility to work mobile and from home. At baseVISION almost everything is possible. 😊
Is this just the right challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application. Prepare your CV, motivation letter and other supporting documents and click on “I am interested” to start the application process.
No Applications from Recruitment Agencies
Please note that we do not accept applications from recruitment agencies. We prefer to have direct contact with potential candidates and kindly request your understanding regarding this requirement.