(Senior) Workplace Engineer 80-100% (f/m)
Are you passionate about Workplace Engineering in the Microsoft environment? We are looking for a motivated (Senior) Workplace Engineer to join our innovative team. Together with your team, you will ensure the optimal implementation of customer solutions and take responsibility for projects.
What awaits you
- Ensure together with the team that customer solutions are implemented optimally.
- Manage projects independently and be the first point of contact for our customers.
- You will support us in developing and selling our products and services.
- You will be constantly learning – we want to bring the latest technologies to our customers.
- You will work from home, in co-working spaces or at the customer’s office.
What we expect
- You have primary education in computer science, ideally with further education (HF/FH).
- You have several years of experience in workplace management with Microsoft technologies.
- You have experience in project management and can advise our customers in the relevant technical area.
- You are a fast learner with a commitment to continuous learning.
- You are eager to learn, innovative, motivated, flexible and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- You are a team player, but can also work independently.
- You have very good German and English skills.
baseVISION as employer
A future-oriented job in an innovative company with a dynamic, young team. You will take on a lot of responsibility and contribute your own ideas. A wide range of activities with a lot of variety will enable you to continuously develop yourself. You can expect modern working conditions as well as the possibility to work from home or on the move. At baseVISION almost anything is possible 😊.
Is this just the right challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application. Prepare your CV, motivation letter and other supporting documents and click on “I am interested” to start the application process.
No Applications from Recruitment Agencies
Please note that we do not accept applications from recruitment agencies. We prefer to have direct contact with potential candidates and kindly request your understanding regarding this requirement.