Incident Response Manager 80-100% (f/m)
We are looking for a motivated Incident Response Manager to join our innovative team as soon as possible.
What awaits you
- Lead the resolution of cyber-attacks with our Incident Response team for our customers
- Perform detailed and forensic analysis of cyber-attacks and develop risk mitigation measures
- Coordinate protection measures and recovery activities with customers IT teams
- Manage customer communication and reporting from planning to final post-incident review
- Independently develop and maintain technical processes, templates, incident response systems, and deployment kits
- Reconstruct multi-state cyber attacks using forensic analysis of IT systems
- Conduct incident response planning and simulation workshops and onboardings
What we expect
- Experience as an incident manager or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of malware types and families, as well as knowledge of the current threat landscape
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to present complex technical concepts and findings to a non-technical audience
- Willingness to learn and work in an innovative, motivated and flexible manner
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to be on-call
- Very good German and English skills
baseVISION as an employer
A future-oriented job in an innovative company with a dynamic, young team. You will take on a lot of responsibility and contribute your own ideas. A wide range of activities with a lot of variety allows you to grow personally. You will enjoy modern working conditions and the possibility to work from home. At baseVISION almost anything is possible.😊
Is this just the right challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application. Prepare your CV, motivation letter and other supporting documents and click on “I am interested” to start the application process.
No Applications from Recruitment Agencies
Please note that we do not accept applications from recruitment agencies. We prefer to have direct contact with potential candidates and kindly request your understanding regarding this requirement.