Incident Response Manager 80-100% (w/m)
We are looking for a motivated Incident Response Manager to join our innovative team as soon as possible.
What awaits you
- Lead the resolution of cyber attacks with our incident response team for our customers
- Perform detailed and forensic analysis of cyber attacks and develop risk reduction measures
- Coordinate protection measures and recovery activities with customers IT teams
- Direct customer communication and reporting from planning to final post incident review
- Independently develop and maintain technical processes, templates, emergency systems, and “deployment kits”
- Reconstruct multi-state cyber attacks using forensic analysis of IT systems
- Conduct incident response planning and simulation workshops and onboardings
What we expect
- Experience as an incident manager or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of malware types and families, as well as knowledge of the current threat landscape
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to present complex technical concepts and findings to a non-technical audience
- Willingness to learn and work in an innovative, motivated and flexible manner
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness for on-call duty
- Very good knowledge of German and English
baseVISION as employer
A future-oriented occupation in an innovative company with a dynamic, young team. You will take on much personal responsibility and bring in your own ideas. A large radius of operation with a lot of variety allows you a constant personal growth. You will enjoy modern employment conditions as well as the possibility to work mobile and from home. At baseVISION almost everything is possible 😊
Is this just the right challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application. Prepare your CV, motivation letter and other supporting documents and click on “I am interested” to start the application process.
No Applications from Recruitment Agencies
Please note that we do not accept applications from recruitment agencies. We prefer to have direct contact with potential candidates and kindly request your understanding regarding this requirement.