Incident Responder 80-100%(w/m)
We are looking for a motivated Incident Responder to join our innovative team as soon as possible.
What awaits you
- Perform detailed and forensic analysis of cyberattacks and develop risk reduction measures
- Coordinate protection measures and recovery activities with customer IT teams
- Independently develop and maintain technical processes, templates, emergency systems, and “deployment kits”
- Perform proactive security assessments to increase the security maturity of our customers
- Identify attacker tools, tactics, and procedures and design use cases to detect them within our own security operations center
What we expect
- Several years of experience as an incident responder, security analyst, systems or network engineer
- In-depth knowledge about attack techniques as well as attack and malware analysis
- Curiosity and quick understanding of the threat landscape
- Microsoft Security products, Bash and PowerShell are your daily tools
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn and work in an innovative, motivated and flexible manner
- Ability to work in a team, but also independently
- Willingness for on-call duty
- Very good knowledge of German and English
baseVISION as employer
A future-oriented occupation in an innovative company with a dynamic, young team. You will take on much personal responsibility and bring in your own ideas. A large radius of operation with a lot of variety allows you a constant personal growth. You will enjoy modern employment conditions as well as the possibility to work mobile and from home. At baseVISION almost everything is possible 😊
Is this just the right challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application. Prepare your CV, motivation letter and other supporting documents and click on “I am interested” to start the application process.
No Applications from Recruitment Agencies
Please note that we do not accept applications from recruitment agencies. We prefer to have direct contact with potential candidates and kindly request your understanding regarding this requirement.