Junior Workplace Engineer 60-100% (w/m)
We are looking for a Junior Workplace Engineer 60-100% (m/w) to support our innovative team. We want to support your development to a senior engineer or senior architect.
What awaits you
- We want to support your development to a senior engineer or senior architect
- You support the seniors in customer projects and the testing of new solutions and services
- You will help to handle support requests to get to know the systems
- Together we will create a career plan that shows you the perspective from a Third Level Support Engineer to a Workplace Architect to a Security Consultant
- Ongoing further education – we aim to offer our customers the latest technologies
- You work from home, in Co-Working Spaces or at the customer’s office
What we expect
- You have primary education in computer science
- You have a strong interest in Workplace Management
- You want to delve deeper into MS Cloud technologies like the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite (Azure AD Premium, Microsoft Information Protection, Intune, Office 365)
- Basic understanding of object-oriented coding
- You are willing to learn, innovative, motivated, flexible and feel comfortable in a dynamic environment
- You are a team player, but you also like to work on your own
- Very good German and English skills
baseVISION as employer
A future-oriented occupation in an innovative company with a dynamic, young team. You will take on much personal responsibility and bring in your own ideas. A large scope of action with a lot of variety will enable you to develop continuously. You can expect modern employment conditions as well as the possibility to work mobile and from home. At baseVISION almost everything is possible. 😊
Is this just the right challenge for you? Then we are looking forward to your application. Please send your CV including motivation letter to Dania Werren (email@example.com).
Or do you have any further questions? Dania is happy to help you. Book a coffee talk with her.