Junior Workplace Engineer 60-100% (w/m)
We are looking for a Junior Workplace Engineer 60-100% (m/w) to support our innovative team. We want to support your development to a senior engineer or senior architect.
What awaits you
- We want to support your development to a senior engineer
- You support the seniors in customer projects and the testing of new solutions and services
- You will help to handle support requests to get to know the systems
- Together, we’ll create a career plan that will take you from junior to expert in endpoint management.
- Ongoing further education – we aim to offer our customers the latest technologies
- You work from home, in Co-Working Spaces or at the customer’s office
What we expect
- You have primary education in computer science
- You have a strong interest in Workplace Management
- You want to delve deeper into MS Cloud technologies like the Microsoft 365 Defender
- Basic understanding of object-oriented coding
- You are willing to learn, innovative, motivated, flexible and feel comfortable in a dynamic environment
- You are a team player, but you also like to work on your own
- Very good German and English skills
baseVISION as employer
A future-oriented occupation in an innovative company with a dynamic, young team. You will take on much personal responsibility and bring in your own ideas. A large scope of action with a lot of variety will enable you to develop continuously. You can expect modern employment conditions as well as the possibility to work mobile and from home. At baseVISION almost everything is possible. 😊
Is this just the right challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application. Prepare your CV, motivation letter and other supporting documents and click on “I am interested” to start the application process.
No Applications from Recruitment Agencies
Please note that we do not accept applications from recruitment agencies. We prefer to have direct contact with potential candidates and kindly request your understanding regarding this requirement.