Senior Security Engineer / Endpoint Security 80-100% (w/m)
We are looking for a Senior Security Engineer / Endpoint Security (m/w) to support our innovative team.
What to expect
- Engineering, implementing, and monitoring security measures for the protection of endpoint devices using Microsoft technologies
- Identifying and defining system security requirements
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Write technical documentation
Main responsibilities of the role
- At least five years of experience in the field of Windows client management, preferably with a focus on Security
- At least five years of experience working with medium to large enterprises.
- Excellent attention to detail skills with the ability to present/articulate analytical results.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Be a self-starter with a positive, can do attitude who is willing to work on their own initiative and must be goal focused.
- You are a team player, but you also like to work on your own.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
Proven experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Active Directory Group Policy management
- Microsoft Entra ID, Microsoft Entra Conditional Access, Microsoft Entra Protection
- Microsoft Cloud Security solutions such as Microsoft 365 Defender, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Microsoft Defender for Office 365, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Microsoft Cloud Apps, Microsoft Sentinel
- Windows client management using Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager (ConfigMgr) or Intune
- Good PowerShell skills
Education & Languages
- Microsoft, CEH, GIAC, CISSP, SSCP or equivalent certifications are a plus but not required, provided that you can demonstrate being a continuous learner
- Good to excellent command of German and English both written and oral
- Any additional language skills are a plus
baseVISION offers services and solutions specializing in modern workplace and security. We have a broad range of skills with Microsoft technologies, specializing in modern workplace architecture, design and implementation for Microsoft Entra, Microsoft Configuration Manager, Microsoft Intune, Windows 10/11 and a broad range of Microsoft security solutions such as Microsoft Defender and Microsoft Sentinel.
You will take on a lot of personal responsibility and bring in your own ideas. A large radius of operation with a lot of variety allows you a constant personal growth. You will enjoy modern employment conditions and the possibility to work from home and mobile. At baseVISION almost everything is possible. 😊
Is this just the right challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application. Prepare your CV, motivation letter and other supporting documents and click on “I am interested” to start the application process.
No Applications from Recruitment Agencies
Please note that we do not accept applications from recruitment agencies. We prefer to have direct contact with potential candidates and kindly request your understanding regarding this requirement.