Cloud Network Security Engineer / Consultant 80-100% (w/m)
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Cloud Network Security Engineer to join our Security team.
What to expect
As a Cloud Network Security Engineer, you will support our customers teams to design and implement robust security solutions that protect customers cloud environments and data.
- Support our customers with designing and implementing Security Service Edge (SSE) solutions with Microsoft Entra Internet Access and Microsoft Entra Private Access.
- Support our customers with designing and implementing Azure Networking services solutions.
- Write technical documentation.
- Proven experience as a Network Security Engineer with a focus on cloud environments.
- Hands-on experience with firewall management, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and network access control.
- At least five years of experience working with medium to large enterprises.
- Excellent attention to detail skills with the ability to present/articulate analytical results.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Thorough understanding of Zero Trust and Security Service Edge concepts.
- Be a self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude who is willing to work on their own initiative and must be goal-focused.
- You are a team player, but you also like to work on your own.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
Proven experience with the following technologies:
- Security Service Edge (SSE), Secure Web Gateways, Cloud access security broker, zero-trust network access.
- Azure Networking services (Azure Firewall, Azure VPN Gateway, Azure DNS)
- Common VPN Solutions such as Microsoft Always On VPN
- Microsoft Entra ID, Microsoft Entra Conditional Access
- Microsoft Active Directory
Education & Languages
- Microsoft, GIAC, CISSP, SSCP, or equivalent certifications are a plus but not required, provided that you can demonstrate being a continuous learner.
- Good to excellent command of German and English, both written and oral
- Any additional language skills are a plus
baseVISION offers services and solutions specializing in modern workplace and security. We have a broad range of skills with Microsoft technologies, specializing in modern workplace architecture, design and implementation for Microsoft Entra, Microsoft Configuration Manager, Microsoft Intune, Windows 10/11 and a broad range of Microsoft security solutions such as Microsoft Defender and Microsoft Sentinel.
You will take on a lot of personal responsibility and bring in your own ideas. A large radius of operation with a lot of variety allows you a constant personal growth. You will enjoy modern employment conditions and the possibility to work from home and mobile. At baseVISION almost everything is possible. 😊
Is this just the right challenge for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application. Prepare your CV, motivation letter and other supporting documents and click on “I am interested” to start the application process.