What we do
Workplace StrategyA strategy should not be defined once. A strategy can grow and needs to be constantly reviewed. This is where our service comes into action. We will check with you several times a year your strategies and give you input on how we can better support your core business.
Workplace ProjectsWe help to implement solutions which support your core business. We are focused to build systems with low cost for daily operation and not only on low project costs. Additionally they are designed to support future requirements.
Workplace OperationsIT departments must manage a wide range of systems and it is not possible to manage all systems optimally. Small mistakes in workplace management systems can generate major impact to your core business. Our specialists can support you to run the operational tasks smoothly.
TrainingThe technologies are constantly changing. Our experts are available to share their experience and knowledge with our partner. The trainings are on-site or at Digicomp.
The Educational Computing Network of Ontario (ECNO) is a not-for-profit technology cooperative incorporated to promote practices and provide cost-effective IT solutions to its members. All 72 district schoolboards in the province of Ontario (Canada), with about 2 million students, are members of ECNO. The…Read More
WimAsAService helps numerous customers to easily generate their monthly WIM files. We have listen to our customers and identified new requirements and developed WimAsAService 2.0. The result is an even simpler service with even more features.
The latest trends in Microsoft Security were presented there!
At baseVISION, security has long been a high priority in the portfolio for its customers. For Thomas Kurth and Daniel Bühlmann, there is no way too far to be sure that their customers are always up-to-date…
Products we use
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite
EMS provides a comprehensive mobility solution that enables users to work everywhere with the desired devices and apps. Additionally corporate data is protected always.
Microsoft Configuration Manager
We support customers in various sizes in the design, implementation and daily operation with our ConfigMgr specialists.
netECM is a module based framework with add-ons for Microsoft Configuration Manager. We use these to help our customers to facilitate the daily work and speed up daily processes.
Blogs of our employees
- Now WimAsAService has the opportunity to provide NVMe Support for Windows 7Source: baseVISION BlogPublished on 15.11.20177 days ago
- WimAsAService supports Windows 10 1709 completelySource: baseVISION BlogPublished on 25.10.20174 weeks ago
- Azure AD Join forces a MFA AuthenticationSource: baseVISION BlogPublished on 05.10.20172 months ago
- Azure AD Conditional Access – Advanced Access Protection for Enterprise Remote Access and SaaS AppsSource: baseVISION BlogPublished on 01.08.20174 months ago
- Enterprise Remote Access Evolution with Microsoft EMS – Notes from the fieldSource: baseVISION BlogPublished on 29.07.20174 months ago
Phone: +41 62 291 30 00Working Hours:
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm