What we do
Workplace StrategyA strategy should not be defined once. A strategy can grow and needs to be constantly reviewed. This is where our service comes into action. We will check with you several times a year your strategies and give you input on how we can better support your core business.
Workplace ProjectsWe help to implement solutions which support your core business. We are focused to build systems with low cost for daily operation and not only on low project costs. Additionally they are designed to support future requirements.
Workplace OperationsIT departments must manage a wide range of systems and it is not possible to manage all systems optimally. Small mistakes in workplace management systems can generate major impact to your core business. Our specialists can support you to run the operational tasks smoothly.
TrainingThe technologies are constantly changing. Our experts are available to share their experience and knowledge with our partner. The trainings are on-site or at Digicomp.
The Educational Computing Network of Ontario (ECNO) is a not-for-profit technology cooperative incorporated to promote practices and provide cost-effective IT solutions to its members. All 72 district schoolboards in the province of Ontario (Canada), with about 2 million students, are members of ECNO. The…Read More
WimAsAService helps numerous customers to easily generate their monthly WIM files. We have listen to our customers and identified new requirements and developed WimAsAService 2.0. The result is an even simpler service with even more features.
The latest trends in Microsoft Security were presented there!
At baseVISION, security has long been a high priority in the portfolio for its customers. For Thomas Kurth and Daniel Bühlmann, there is no way too far to be sure that their customers are always up-to-date…
Products we use
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite
EMS provides a comprehensive mobility solution that enables users to work everywhere with the desired devices and apps. Additionally corporate data is protected always.
Microsoft Configuration Manager
We support customers in various sizes in the design, implementation and daily operation with our ConfigMgr specialists.
netECM is a module based framework with add-ons for Microsoft Configuration Manager. We use these to help our customers to facilitate the daily work and speed up daily processes.
Blogs of our employees
- Advanced publish of internal Webapp with specific Homepage to Internet with Azure AD Application ProxySource: baseVISION BlogPublished on 22.06.20184 hours ago
- Group Policies in a modern managed environment – GPO to MSI released as Open SourceSource: baseVISION BlogPublished on 13.06.20181 week ago
- Syntaro Introduces Application Deployment Rings to IntuneSource: baseVISION BlogPublished on 29.05.20183 weeks ago
- Implementing RuckZuck.Cache for the Modern Workplace – Step by Step Guide to get Docker up and running for Windows AdminsSource: baseVISION BlogPublished on 25.05.20184 weeks ago
- Windows 10 1803 already supported by WimAsAServiceSource: baseVISION BlogPublished on 04.05.20182 months ago
Phone: +41 62 291 30 00Working Hours:
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm