Senior Security Engineer / Endpoint Security 80-100% (w/m)
We are looking for a Senior Security Engineer / Endpoint Security (m/w) to support our innovative team.
What to expect
- Engineering, implementing, and monitoring security measures for the protection of endpoint devices using Microsoft technologies
- Identifying and defining system security requirements
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Write technical documentation
Main responsibilities of the role
- At least five years of experience in the field of Windows client management, preferably with a focus on Security
- At least five years of experience working with medium to large enterprises.
- Excellent attention to detail skills with the ability to present/articulate analytical results.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Be a self-starter with a positive, can do attitude who is willing to work on their own initiative and must be goal focused.
- You are a team player, but you also like to work on your own.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
Proven experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Active Directory Group Policy management
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory, AzureAD Conditional Access, Azure identity Protection and AzureAD Connect
- Microsoft Cloud Security solutions such as Microsoft Defender 365, Microsoft Defender for Endpoints, Microsoft Defender for Office 365, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Microsoft Cloud App Security, Azure Sentinel
- Windows client management using Microsoft Endpoint configuration manager (ConfigMgr) or Intune
- Good PowerShell skills
Education & Languages
- Microsoft, CEH, GIAC, CISSP, SSCP or equivalent certifications are a plus but not required, provided that you can demonstrate being a continuous learner
- Good to excellent command of German and English both written and oral
- Any additional language skills are a plus
baseVISION offers services and solutions specializing in modern workplace and security. We have a broad range of skills with Microsoft technologies, specializing in modern workplace architecture, design and implementation for Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration manager, Intune, Windows10 and a broad range of Microsoft security solutions such as Microsoft 365 Defender, Azure Defender and Azure Sentinel.
You will take on a lot of personal responsibility and bring in your own ideas. A large radius of operation with a lot of variety allows you a constant personal growth. You will enjoy modern employment conditions and the possibility to work from home and mobile. At baseVISION almost everything is possible. 😊
Is this just the right challenge for you? Then we are looking forward to your application. Please send your CV including motivation letter to Dania Werren (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Or do you have any further questions? Dania is happy to help you. Book a coffee talk with her.