Security Engineer SOC 80-100%(w/m)
We are looking for a motivated Security Engineer to join our innovative SOC-team as soon as possible.
What awaits you
- You are responsible for customer onboardings and technical support of our customers in the most innovative Security Operation Center (SOC).
- You identify and define system security requirements.
- You develop technical solutions that help close security gaps and automate tasks.
- You create technical documentation.
What we expect
- You have primary education in computer science, ideally with further education (HF/FH).
- You have several years of experience in security management with Microsoft technologies.
- You work accurately, analytically and are able to present results.
- You have a quick apprehension, and you can work independently.
- You are willing to learn, innovative, motivated, flexible and feel comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- You are a team player, but you also like to work on your own.
- You have very good German and English skills.
baseVISION as employer
A future-oriented occupation in an innovative company with a dynamic, young team. You will take on much personal responsibility and bring in your own ideas. A large radius of operation with a lot of variety allows you a constant personal growth. You will enjoy modern employment conditions as well as the possibility to work mobile and from home. At baseVISION almost everything is possible 😊
Is this just the right challenge for you? Then we are looking forward to your application. Please send your CV including motivation letter to Dania Werren (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Or do you have any further questions? Dania is happy to help you. Book a coffee talk with her.