Security Analyst 80-100%(w/m)
We are looking for a motivated Security Analyst to join our innovative team as soon as possible.
What awaits you
- Working in the Security Operation Center of baseVISION.
- Helping with the further development of the SOC.
- Automation in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Security products.
- Monitoring networks and systems for signs of compromise.
- Creating and testing detection mechanisms.
- Analyzing security incident alerts.
- Responding to detected attacks.
- Create security incident reports.
- Threat and vulnerability monitoring.
- Analyzes existing and new attack Scenarios.
- Communication with customers.
What we expect
- Basic education in computer science, ideally with further education (HF/FH).
- Several years of work experience as Security Analyst and preferably experience working in a SOC.
- Motivation to build up a SOC with Microsoft technologies (Defender ATP, Azure ATP, Azure Sentinel,…).
- Innovative, motivated and flexible way of working as well as the willingness to learn constantly.
- Ability to work in a team, but also independently.
- Willingness to be on-call.
- Very good knowledge in German and English.
baseVISION as employer
A future-oriented occupation in an innovative company with a dynamic, young team. You will take on much personal responsibility and bring in your own ideas. A large scope of action with a lot of variety will enable you to develop continuously. You can expect modern employment conditions as well as the possibility to work mobile and from home. At baseVISION almost everything is possible. 😊
Is this just the right challenge for you? Then we are looking forward to your application. Please send your CV including motivation letter to Dania Werren (email@example.com).
Or do you have any further questions? Dania is happy to help you. Book a coffee talk with her.